Ducon receives turnkey order for FCC Cyclones from a major oil refinery on the west coast of USA with the current feedstock throughput capacity of 170,000 barrels per day.
Other Ducon FCC Cyclones:
FCC Reactor & Regenerator Cyclones
- Ducon works with major licensors of FCC processes: UoP, Exxonmobil, Technip, KBR, Shell, CB&I, Axens, Foster Wheeler and others.
- Collection efficiency maximized: leading supplier of FCC catalyst recovery cyclones since 1970’s
- Reactor, Regenerator, Tertiary vessel and fourth stage cyclones
- Supply of complete Reactor & Regenerator cyclones, Hanger systems,Tertiary Plenums, Diplegs and dipleg valves with plenums fabricated complete with internals
- Ducon Dust hopper and lined dipleg designs enhance catalyst discharge while decreasing erosion
- Reactor Cyclones configuration can be directly attached to the riser with a second stage following in a closed or open coupled system. In single stage configuration cyclones are preceded by a riser termination device.
- Ducon provides performance evaluation & simulation of existing cyclones
- High efficiency at low pressure drops with enhanced aspect ratio
- Ducon Computer programs provide: Entrainment, catalyst loss, pressure drop & optimal cyclone geometry