VOC Control Systems
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) Control
Ducon systems are used to remove/recover the following compounds: Benzene, Toluene, Xylene, Ketones, Alcohols, Phenols, Aliphatic, Aromatic and Halogenated organic Compounds, Esters, and other organics.
For highly concentrated streams Ducon provides catalyst-based incineration systems. Please consult a Ducon engineer for your particular requirement.
- Ducon supplies a complete line of VOC emissions control and solvent recovery systems.
- Ducon specializes in Activated Carbon Ducon Adsorption Systems to remove/recover organic
- compounds and exhausts from chemical processing, coating, printing, electronics, metal cleaning and other operations.
- Ducon offers modular systems from 500 CFM to 500,000 CFM. Ducon's CACR type and CASR type
Ducon also provides CARBON BED ABSORBERS for odor and VOC controls: ACTIVATED CARBON ABSORBERS
- All Ducon systems meet or exceed stringent EPA requirements.
- They provide latest technology with low investment and operating cost
- Smaller systems are skid mounted and pre-assembled
- Easy and safe filling and removal of carbon without entering of vessel