VOC Control Systems
Activated Carbon System for VOC & Dioxin Control
Ducon supplies systems to remove or recover the following pollutants: Dioxins, Furans, Benzene, Toluene, Xylene, Ketones, Alcohols, Phenols, Aliphatic, Aromatic and Halogenated organic Compounds, Esters, and other organics. All systems are custom engineered, so please consult a Ducon engineer for your particular requirement.
- Ducon supplies Activated Carbon Bed adsorption systems to remove or recover VOC.
- Ducon supplies Activated Carbon Injection systems to remove Dioxins, Furans and other toxic pollutants from incinerator and oxidizer exhaust flue gases.
- Ducon's carbon bed systems remove compounds from exhaust gases coming from chemical processing, coating, printing, electronics, metal cleaning and other operations.
- Ducon offers modular systems from 500 CFM to 500,000 CFM. Ducon's CACR type and CASR type system regenerate spent carbon in spare bed thus eliminating need for carbon disposal.
- All Ducon systems meet or exceed stringent EPA requirements.
- They provide latest technology with low investment and operating cost
- Smaller systems are skid mounted and pre-assembled
- Easy and safe filling and removal of carbon without entering of vessel