Chemical Scrubber - Gas Scrubber - Packed Towers
Ducon Chemical Absorption Towers, also known as Chemical Scrubbers or Gas Scrubbers, are custom designed to absorb and remove SO2, HCl, H2S, TRS, Organics, odors, fumes and other toxic components. Ducon can provide spray towers using proprietary spray nozzles with no internals, packed towers with a variety of high efficiency Ducon packing, or tray towers with custom designed trays. Ducon packed towers can achieve over 99.99% removal efficiency.
Chemical Scrubber Packed Towers Advantages
- Up to 99.9% + efficiency on most pollutants
- Wide range of packing media, trays, chevrons and demisters are available to suit specific needs.
- Recycle of scrubbing liquid is available.
- Liquid is distributed uniformly via non-plugging nozzles.
- A variety of construction materials such as: mild steel, stainless steel, Inconel, FRP, PVC, etc., are available.
- Designed for optimum performance, low maintenance and high reliability.
- Ducon Packed Towers are used to remove the following contaminants: Sulfur Dioxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Hydrogen Chloride, Nitrogen Oxides, Chlorine, Carbon Dioxide, Ammonia, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Fluoride, TRS, Amines, Mercaptans, Ethylene Oxide, Alcohols, Phenol, Formaldehyde, Odors, Sulfuric Acid, Mists, Acetic Acid, Silicon Tetra Chloride